Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
It was a so so day...I did add more filling foods today so I will focus on the things I did well.... I've been on maintenance since the end of Sept. and I know that food will always be an issue for me.... I need to get myself motivate and Move more.....in my head I know I need to but I just can't get myself to do it... I've been knee deep in the "Blues" since a few days before Christmas.... I'm having a terrible time shaking it.... I have moments when I feel like my old self but then I sent back into the blues...... I know I'm the only one that can get myself out of this. I'm off to bed ... a good night sleep will help... I need to get the focus and energy to watch some of my Belly dancing DVD's and come up with some dance combinations.... we are doing free style dancing during classes this month..... it is my least favorite thing to do.... I Freeze.... I so need to do some prep! Night diane

No comments: