Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Today's WW meeting was good.... perfect timing after being constantly hungry last week.... the meeting topic was Filling food.... I've been on WW since the end of April 2009 and I guess that I lost my focus on how to manage being hungry and I don't like eating small portions.....I feel like I'm missing out or my brain takes awhile for it to reach the satisfied threshold....that is also a good reason why I need to not eat so fast and focus on what I'm actually eating... I tend watch TV while I'm eating so it is easy not to pay attention and the next thing I know I have cleaned my plate : (Last night I tried one of the recipes out of a WW cookbook "Beer Can Chicken low points and very easy and tastie. I also made some low cal gravy from an envelope, Broccolli, green salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes and Mushrooms on the chicken..... anyway lots of filling foods in that line up so I ate leftovers tonight.Diane

No comments: