Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 03, 2010
Well my plan is action.... I'm about to go weigh in for my (official) and actullay my 2nd in January..... because I went to a WW meeting and did no weigh in to get into the meeting last Sunday I had to wait until today..... I did as I had planned and went to bed at 2:00 am and thankfully my dogs allowed me to sleep until 11:30....I don't eat or drink until after weigh in (2:30 in the afternoon is a long time for me to go without eating or drinking!) I did weigh in on my WW scale I have at home and it looks like todays weigh in may be better than yesterday's ... I will let you know!.... that would make this fiasco somewht worth it..... I can tell you now that I know it will never happen again! Oh I did check for an earlier meeting in the area that meets at 10:30 on Sundays but the directions were unclear and I wasn't sure if their scales may weigh a little differently..... so I opted to go this afternoon .diane

No comments: