Sunday, January 17, 2010

Monday, December 28, 2009
Wow...... I've been in the dumps for the last week.....why do I let a guy get me off track.... I was excited that a guy from my Singles Bible study at church was calling/emailing (the 2 weeks leading up to the week of christmas) and had told me that he was interested in getting to know me. He invited me to join him and his daughter who had come home from college (he had share that she was very much a daddy's girl) to a christmas service ...... I was really excited ...well to net it out I haven't gotten an email or call since that evening.... I keep racking my brain and all I can come up with is that his daughter isn't OK with another gal in his life.....I hate to tell you what a disappointment it was to me.... I'm sure it's not just this recent happening but all the disappoinments that I've had to muddle through over the last 4 years.....Why have I let it get me off track and lower my self worth..... I have been a slug the last week...... basically I have only done the must do's.... family get togethers... I did get myself to my WW meeting yesterday..... I know I need to be pulling out my exercise dvd's (Leslie Sasone or one off my many bellydancing dvd's)..... my belly dancing studio is closed down the last 2 weeks of December so I'm not getting that exercise and not being around my friends there...... all I want to do is sleep..... I know I need to pull myself out of this low and not let another person throw me off my path....I can mentally grasp what I need to do but I just haven't gotten to the point where I can put it into action. Hopefully my next posting will be more upbeat!

No comments: