Thursday, December 31, 2009
I ended my last blog post because I had to go have my 1st bone density scan and to my surprise my small part of my hipbones came back as a score of -1.7Between -1 and -2.5 indicates a sign of osteopenia, a condition in which bone density is below normal and may lead to osteoporosis!You could have knocked me over with a feather.... I just did the scan because my dr insisted and my insurance is changing (I will be paying a whole lot more out of pocket in 2010.... boy it came down to the wire the scan was done today December 31st).I came home and took a Calcuim with Vitimin D pill!
Sore Arm
-
I had my Covid Booster on Thursday...I have sort of a sore swollen arm and
had a long afternoon nap on Friday....other than that I am ok. I will get
my ...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment