Thursday, July 3, 2008

The joy of Wigs

Hi all....well I have to tell you that I'm sitting here in another wonderful wig.....a stylish Platinum white, long page boy cut wig...I really haven't worn it out in public but I'm going to venture out to do some shopping....it is definitely a eye grabber and you have to be in the just the right mood or should I say attitude to wear it....I will have to let you know how it goes! This is my 2nd day of vacation and I had all these plans for things I wanted to get to during this time off....it seems I only have enough energy to go to Belly dancing classes and the stables daily and then I'm tapped....sickly tired....I'm hoping whatever was wrong with me last year isn't reappearing it's ugly head....never could determine the root cause....I'm not sure if Hemochromotosis can cause extereme exhaustion.....I should be happy I have the energy to take 5 Belly dancing classes a week...it was so much worse not that long ago when I could barely walk up the flight of stairs to get to my apt. I guess I have to be happy with where I'm at and accept living in a messy abode. Maybe it a good thing I don't have a man in my life ......my apt would be embarrassing....my daughters are good about understanding, Thank God for my wonderful daughters! d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we have  a pic of you in your wig please? It sounds fabulous!  
Freda