Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow 6 followers ...Exiting

I'm thrilled that anyone is interested in following the daily going ons of my life.....I will try to be more faithful in my journal entries. Crown Violet had it performance this afternoon. I changed up my tribal custom hoping not to look as big as a house......I think I looked a little better today than last week but it will just come down to losing weight....I did some research on Mirapex which I have been taking for about a year and a half...unknown to me it can cause large weight gain (I have been hungry non stop ....who would have thought it was Mirapex....and one of the other side effects is compulsive buying on ebay etc. .... that explains the urge to buy nearly 30 wigs and about 12 silk veils...... I'm glad I found out about it before I spent more $ and gained more weight......I've been off it for 2 days and my arms and legs are feeling odd again......a heaviness......I'm so vein that I would rather look good than feel good....I don't think it matters how old you get a gal wants to be desirable....especially when you are hoping to find a great guy to date at least more than one date....I'm rambling so I will end my whining. diane

3 comments:

ada said...

How is belly dancing? Is it good exercise? I would imagine it's like Flamenco only a little better on the feet! I can't decide if I want to take up belly dancing or flamenco. I'm 44 so I'd better act fast!
Ada

Senorita said...

Hi Diane, (I hoped I spelled it right)

I'm glad that you're out and performing :) Sounds like you're having fun. I wish I could perform more.

Bellydance is great for weight loss and I think that you are on the right track. I can see your weight loss improvements in your recent pictures compared to the older ones. You look great.

I learned that bellydance is great for giving you that womanly figure like an hourglass. It tones your obliques but won't flatten your stomach. I have an hourglass figure with a pudgy stomach.

Anyway, I hope to read about more performances.

Winivere said...

Exciting to hear that you are performing! I hear you about weight loss. LOL...
XX