Friday, June 19, 2009

I found this fun activity on Senorita's fabulous blog (I took some ?'s out so the #'s are wrong)

1.What Time is it now? 9:52 am
2.What is your full name? Diane Marie
3.Single or taken? Single
4.What does your name mean? Must mean Love
5.Who picked out your name? parents I get to pick my nickname
6.What's your nickname? Di or Birdie
8.What colour are your eyes? Hazel change from green to brown and in between
9.Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie
10.What size are your shoes? use to be a 7 until I had 2 daugthers now 8 - 8 1/2
How tall (or short) are you? 5 ft 3.5 inches
.Honestly what do you like about yourself? My eyes and eyelashes
14.What do you always get complimented on? My hair
15.What is your worst quality? I get overwhelmed lately and need a lot of down time to myself/selfish with my time
16.Do you think you're cute? my personality is cute
18.Hair colour? Salt and Pepper
19.Do you wear contacts? No
20.Living Arrangements? Owned by a Pug and a Yorkie
FAVOURITES*~
21.Favourite Drink? Diet Coke or Iced Tea with a ton of lemons and splenda
22.Favourite month? December Ho Ho Ho
24.Favourite Food? Pizza, Ice Cream Cake, Pie Hamburgers and Chicken fried steak and mashed Potatoes .... no wonder I'm on Weight Watchers
25.Favourite Board Game? prefer card games
26.Favourite Web Site?
27.Favourite Clothing Brand?
28.Favourite day of the Year? Christmas
29.Favourite colour? Have a few Red/Pink/Fushia/Orange
30.Favourite Animal? Pugs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS*
~31.Do you have more girl or boy friends? Girls
33.Are your parents together? Not for a long time
34.How often do you get together with the family? Montly lunchs with my Mom and Aunt & Holidays
35.Do you tell your parents or your friends more? I can tell my Mom anything
36.Anything special about your parents? Mom is a terrific cook and my Dad is always knee deep in an interest....I get those attributes from them : )
40.You Mean? No
42.You can keep secrets? Yes
43.You dance in front of the mirror? Totally, at Belly dancing class
!44.Sing in the shower? no but I do in the car
46.You like Britney Spears? NO
47.You've liked a cousin? yup
48.You've been in the opposite sexes bathroom? by accident
49.You've seriously hurt someone? yes break ups are hard
50.You've been hurt seriously? a lot
53.r u willing to try new things? yes
57.What are you wearing? Pajamas
58.What are you listening to? My dog Lucy Lu chewing on a rawhide.
60.How are you feeling? I just woke up but I'm tired....not getting quality sleep I guess
61 .How's the weather? Hot as Hades
65.What's on your mouse pad? 2 cute Yorkies
66.What books are you reading? Harry Potter series
GIRLS ONLY*~ - down 2 da knitty gritty hey?
67.How many lip glosses do you have? none, I like lipstick glosses feel horrible
68.What perfume do you use? Aromatics
69.What's in your purse? too much to mention
70.Thong or regular panties? Panties
71.Tall or short men? prefer taller
72.Blonde or brown haired guys? Brown
75.Long hair or short hair on men? Normally short
76.What do you find annoying in a guy? always looking for your replacement
77.What's the first thing you notice about guys? smile
OTHER QUESTIONS*~
.What did you have for dinner? Lean Cuisene Parmsean crusted fish broccolli and steamed Mushrooms WW key Lime yogurt and Fat Free Cool Whip.
What are you hoping for? A great relationship, someone to share the ups and downs with
92.What movie do you really want to see? Broken up
95.Where is your favourite place to travel? Want to go to Canada
96.What did you last dream about? Men I've dated
.Last thing you ate? diet bread
98.If you were a crayon what colour what would you be? A swirl of barbie pink, red purple and orange
99.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Daughter Robin and my DaddyO
102.Ever had a crush on a teacher? yes
103.Are you too shy to ask someone out? yes
104.Scary movies or happy ending? Must end happy or I won't watch it
105. Summer or winter? Spring
106. One night stands or relationships? relationships
107.Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
108.Do you want your friends to write back?it would be fun
111.What did you do last night? Worked late, barn chores Walmart Home dinner and TV
112. What time is it now? 10:21 am

1 comment:

Senorita said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Nice to see you back here and blogging. I am glad that you're going back to bellydance. It's always about the love of the dance. The teachers would be thrilled to have you, I am sure of that.