Sunday, June 29, 2008

Is anyone one out there.....Hello

I think I'm the only one that reads my journal....is there anyone else out there .....Hello....I would love some comments.................
I went to a Bellydancing Hafla  last night,,,I wore  my Platinum Blonde asymmetrical cut wig and everyone seemed to love it......the dancers were wonderful .....maybe someday soon I will have the guts to get up there and dance in front of a crowd.....it will be my goal within the next year to do it....I didn't realize that I was so tired....I slept for 13...count them 13 hours.....when I woke up I found out that Gracie's stall had flooded last night.....I've been at the barn for about 4 hours, thank Goodness 2 friends took pity on me and pitched in to strip her stall, get the standing water out ......in about 100 degree plus high humidity.....boy I have calories in the bank.....What's for dinnner....yummy.   I have enrolled in a Turbo Belly Dancing class called "Fit or Bust" we are supposed to be writing down everything that touches our month..count calories.....I was an Anorexic and tend to go overboard when I focus on calories....I tired it for a week and have decided to do what is best for me and just track whether I only eat when I'm hungry and stop as soon as I feel full......I don't want to classify foods as good foods and bad foods ....I want a way to manage my weight for a life time. We were supposed to turn in our sheets for the last 3 weeks and I just handed in my daily exercise tracking sheet. My instructor didn't get on my case which I was happy about....I have lost between 3-4 lbs in three weeks. I have started to weigh myself which I can get over zealous...but so far so good.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your journal!  Just one tiny niggle though, I find it just a little difficult to read the spidery font you use and have to copy and paste it into a file and then change the font to one that is clearer for me.
But I do enjoy hearing about your belly dancing and your love life - I always hope to hear that you have found that special someone.........
I'm not on the computer much in the summer months as I am busy working in the garden, so sometimes I may get to you a little late.
all the best
Freda ( who hasn't done a journal entry herself for months....)