Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just Now

Just now getting my exercise in for the day.....I slept until 11:00 not as bad as it sounds I wasn't in bed until 2:00. I was exhausted so I intended to sleep as long as my body needed.... I probably could have slept longer but my poor pug Miss Lucy Lu is crated at night....so I got up for her sake.... she is so undemanding! Anyway I did not want to exercise today .... in fact this feeling of dread began last weekend.I'm trying to work myself through it and just do it but I have to be able to give myself a day off with out quilt!
About 5 years ago a acquired a wonderful LuLu Parr wall hanging and a Lady of Guadalupe alter created by the wonderful artist KC Willis .... in the past at least once a year I would splurge a buy some type of creation by an artist.....for the last 4 years since my break up with Brett I haven't purchased anything....through Blogspot, twitter or facebook I ran across KC Willis again .... lo and behold she had a birthday (she turned 53) about a week ago and she sold her creations at 53% off the normal sale price..... I went crazy and bought 3 pieces and one is really large called Fallen Angels and 2 Annie Oakley pieces....I also bought her workshop on DVD so I too could attempt to create some terrific wall hanging.... of course I had to buy a ink jet printer for the photo transfers... a sewing machine with decorative stitches (I actually have bought 2 sewing machines is the last week.... one may go back...I haven't made my mind up ....I'm waiting for the 2nd one to arrive) This is my flaw....I go way over board when it comes to my passions, Art, Belly Dancing...Books....I do try to keep it in check but sometimes I just go haywire!
Well I have to go back and get another 30 minutes in (Leslie Sasone DVD) Ciao.... di

No comments: