Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Besides re-emerging myself back into Belly Dancing, 10 weeks of working on losing weight and exercising everyday and now I'm feeling the need to express myself creatively.....not sure what form it will take but in the last 2 days I have made 2 trips to Fed Ex (making tons of copies for potentioal art projects) 2 trips to Michael's and a trip to Jo Ann's today....I'm also going to have to go through my boxes where I'm storing my art supplies.... I know I'm buying things that I already have....My inspiration is coming from artist KC Willis, Claudine Hellmuth, Sandra Evertson and Susan Shie...plus Somerset Magazines....they are fabulous!

Oh by the way this afternoon I was watching Mystery Diagnosis on TLC .......they were giving teasers about the story in the 2nd half of the program ...... I knew exactly what was wrong with him.... I had lived it myself less then 2 years ago... a living Hell.....it was Hemochromatosis.....too much Iron in your blood.... if it isn't found out in time you can actually die as the iron is deposited in your organs .....I feel exhaused much of the time....it is hard to continue with life as you knew it... Oh well ....at least when they put a name to what you have you can feel relieved that you are going crazy. Di

No comments: