Friday, October 26, 2007

Hi all,

I'm still around....I thought I had found a great guy to date (eHarmony ) but all it took was 1 call from his exwife and now he isn't sure he is ready to move on......hell he was a terrific C&W dancer...3 step...we had 3 great dates a until Wed. nite we had a dinner date planned for tomorrow....I'm getting really tired of disappointments...in this dept of my life....it just never seems to change. I know I shouldn't find my Happy place in someone else....it was just so nice to have someone to talk

to in the evening and someone to be excited to get together with you .....hold your hand, that kind of stuff....I think I had 7 days of unbridled Happiness now I'm back to uncontrollable bauts of crying....I guess I'm not ready to give up the pitty party I'm throwing for myself although I really want to feel better!
On the happier note I've taken up BellyDancing and adore it, I would go to a class every night If I could....the studio I'm taking froms motto is no one is too old or large to belly dance.....

it is celebrating being a woman and dancing! I can't tell you how much fun it is....I also have bought instructional DVD's so I can practice at home....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a shame!  Why can't one just have friendships?  Seems like the ex wife still calls the shots, so maybe not such a 'dream date' :-(   Shame if you can't both still go to C & W dances together though.  Can't you let him know that you rate him as a good friend and happy to keep things that way?

Good Luck!

all the best
Freda
http://journals.aol.co.uk/frdbrow7/now-im-retired.......--d/

Anonymous said...

Begonia you are a wonderful person.  There will be someone for you some day.  Don't worry.  Just be happy & enjoy life.  As a person who has recently had cancer & survived, enjoy life every day for we don't know what tomorrow brings.  You are beautiful inside & out.  (everyone, I know her in "real" life)  You are special to me (old ex-emplpyee)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your recent disappointment.  
But good for you to get out there and take up something new!  Jae